Friday, August 25, 2017

About Me


My name is Khadidiatou Ba. I am from a small country in west Africa called Senegal. I moved in the United States five years ago. Moving in States was not easy at first. My biggest challenge was the language barrier because in my country French is the official language. Till this day I still struggle with comprehension. Adapting to the new living conditions was a challenge too. I remembered being homesick all of the time. But I knew, from the moment my plane landed, that this is a country of opportunities, and so far so many doors have been opened for me. I can see a very bright future for me at the end of the tunnel as long as I put my mind into whatever it is that I want to accomplish.
I have a passion for health. That is why I want to major in Global Health. My dream job is to represent any international non-profit organisation in one of the countries in west Africa. I want to be able to impact the world, most specially in the health field. I want to be able to develop a better health system for third world countries and participate in major science researches such as Cancer and HIV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Fight Poverty

http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-a-woman-worker-living-in-poverty-is-looking-through-garbage-for-plastic-32026217.html It is true that w...